Hotels use LED and LCD displays in receptions areas, lobbies, and waiting areas to provide guests and visitors with up-to-the-minute information on restaurant reservations and menus, directions, excursions, activity schedules, and forthcoming events.
LED/LCD digital signage is an effective and easy way to deliver dynamic messages at strategic times of the day to guests, visitors and staff, through the use of displays placed in various key locations:
- Welcome guests and visitors.
- Display checking in information and procedures
- Advertise amenities including restaurants, spas, fitness centres, excursions, etc.
- Display menus and special offers
- Improve customer services and customer relations
- Display urgent or important messages instantly - locally or across a network